Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keeneland Shout Out

For all you Keeneland lovers,
I saw this today on the Southern Living website, click below to read the article. 

Wish You Were Here: Keeneland and Georgetown Celebrate the famed Kentucky track’s 75th anniversary, then hoof it on over to a charming nearby town for arts and eats.
 
Hubby and I are ALWAYS wanting to go to nearby towns and try out new restaurants, bed and breakfasts or Inns.  We went to Georgetown for the first time a few weeks ago (I was on a Craigslist hunch - but it was a disappointment) and it had the cutest main street with tons of historic ole houses that were screaming my name.  We'll have to add this place in Georgetown to our "after tax season to-do list". 

3 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

sounds adorable!
xoxo
SC

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

LOOOOOVE KEENELAND and CAN NOT WAIT!!!
Hmmm...we may have to look into this Georgetown place too. I've only been downtown G-town a couple of times but it's definitely super cute!

Alaka said...

I can't wait for Keeneland!!! I love going to watch the races. It was great meeting you yesterday :)