Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Hogans

I may or may not have publically admitted here that I own EVERY season of Hogan Knows Best

I LOVED the show and I LOVED the family (of course this was all before Terry's came crashing down).

They just looked so happy.  Tear.  I tried to watch Brooke's show, but it just wasn't the same.  

Anywho.  Home is Where the Hart is left me a comment (she is super sweet - I've never actually met her but she leaves me lots of comments that I love to read) and said that she used to live like 5 minutes away from them and would see them all the time!!! I'm super jealous.  So I wanted to show her just how much I loved the Hogans.

I FOUND THEIR HOME!!! OH YEAH! 







And just to prove I didn't just find these on the internet...

 If I wasn't in front of their home, I would not show this picture to anybody!
Hogan's, I found your hood!
Don't worry, I'm not out searching for your house.  I promise.

OK.  Just wanted to share with HIWTHI - although she prob thinks I'm a creepy stalker now and has probably decided it should be best that we don't meet.  Ever.

2 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

BAHAHAHA! You have no idea how many times Mr. D and I have walked past their house! Seriously! When ever we'd go walking through the neighborhood past all the pretty houses we would always pass theirs! And I don't think you're a creeper at all! I always look forward to your posts!
Ummm....so I may or may not have once gone to the gym and then hit up Target....and perhaps ran into Terry Bolea (Hulk) in the deodorant aisle....and may or may not have whipped out my camera. BAHAHA! And then Terry made me take my pic with Linda (when she was done checking her blood pressure at the machine in our local Target pharmacy! Crazy, right?). Seriously, after he took a pic with me he literally said...."you have to take a pic with my wife now! She likes to take pics too!" They were sooo nice. He even made the tridelt with me (DDD represent!).
Oh...and I saw Linda and Brook shopping at Nordstorm's all the time...but I never said anything then. Brooke looks smaller in person than she does on TV.
Oh...and I have more...but I'll save these for when we actually meet up...which I am super excited about!!! And I'm in JLL too btw.

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

So really I just felt the need to comment again to tell you how much this post made my day. :)