Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brian's Big DIY

We have this cabinet area in our kitchen, not sure why the previous owners put it in, but the back was all just a pegboard to hang stuff up. So Brian took it upon himself to cover up the pegboards.

Brian actually started the project before I could take a good before picture. So he started putting these in - you can still see the peg board back ground. He went to Lowe's and bought the white panels for (he went to the store with measurements).

He sanded each panel till they fit perfectly.
Then he bought white sealer and sealed them in.

He is going to add 2 more shelves in for me on the left side so I can put the stuff on the top on the shelves.
I think he did a pretty good job, and the fact that he came up with this lil project all on his own makes it even better. Thanks Brian!

1 comment:

Mary Carolyn Rentz said...

What a guy!
Love the blue and white plates, they are my favorite.