Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Blind Side



After being nagged by my boss and my dad, I finally watched "The Blind Side" and I can NOT get enough of it!!! It has been the only thing playing on my TV since Brian and I rented it (I am temporarily borrowing Mrs. D's copy till I get my own).

So why do I love it so much?? It touches a little part of almost everything I love:
-The South -Ole Miss -Ole Miss Football
-Souther Accents (I miss hearing em so much)
-Having a good Christian Heart
-A Southern Diva's Attitude
AND I LOVE SANDRA BULLOCK'S WARDROBE!





There was another dress she wore to one of her luncheons that I couldn't find a picture of... the only thing that would make these outfits absolutely perfect are some big ol' pearl earrings. I just can not get enough of Sandra Bullock's character, I love her!! I think deep down she loves Ole Miss too, this is her 2nd movie that ties her into the school; let's not forget "A Time to Kill" she was a law school graduate from Ole Miss. Hotty Toddy!

So in honor of Sandra Bullock's character in "The Blind Side", I'm sending a big Derby Hats Off to her - she definitely deserves it!


And one last thing I have to point out from the movie, I just LOVE this picture:


An Ole Miss Christmass Tree, could it get any better (and her cute little dress)??? I've been joking with Brian that I am going to have an Ole Miss tree for football season... just watch me do it!

1 comment:

Mary Carolyn Rentz said...

I loved the blind side too!