Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've Got a BAD Craving...

Craving, Urge, Desire, Itch...call it what you'd like....BUT I GOT IT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  I'm trying full force NOT to purchase a New Lilly dress.  I invest 0 dollars in winter attire and save all my peanuts for DRESSES, DRESSES, AND MORE DRESSES. 

Brian does not understand this ITCH, CRAVING I get...especially since I pick the most expensive dresses.  Oops.  So I'm trying REALLY HARD to NOT get a new Lilly dress right now...but I don't know how much longer I can go!!!!!

Here are a few I'm head over heels for


See my problem??? They are so stinkin AMAZING!!!!

2.  I've got an itch to paint my living room

I've tried really hard to have more of a modern taste...but traditional and plain jane just run deep in my blood.  My dining room and formal living room are more traditional and I'm having a hard time jumping from one exterme to another. 

3.  I got puppy fever...bad. 
These are the breeds I want (in no specific order)

King Charles

Shih Tzu

Golden Doodle

4.  I'm dyin to use my china.  But I have super bad anxiety over my house - meaning - if the house isn't just the way I want it, I don't have ANYONE over.  Prob where Brian and I differ the most.  If there are dirty dishes in the sink, dust bunnies on the stairs, or misplaced items around the house, I just can't do it.  And until I finish the rest of my projects and winter cleaning (fingers crossed this weekend will be super productive), I'll wait to use the china and have ya over for a visit. 

Okay, thats it for now.  Stay warm! 

11 comments:

Amy Coates@ SweetExpectations8 or TheClassroomPet.blogspot.com said...

dress number 1 is amazing! boys don't understand that craving! Just get it!

Plus the dogs - all three adorable - Those faces are priceless!

Chelsea said...

SO cute! You must get a golden doodle :)

Rachel said...

Those puppies are all so cute!!

LHD said...

Obviously I am pulling for the King Charles :)

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

I like the 2nd dress best and a king charles. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Joy I love that pink dress! I know what you mean about the itch. I'm just telling myself I'll need some Lilly for my bridal showers :) haha Love you!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh...I love that second dress!! Adorable! I wish my puppies were that small!

Meredith said...

The first Lilly dress is adorable, stop fighting the urge...buy it! My husband and I got married in June of last year and used our china, silver, and crystal this past Thanksgiving for the first time. I loved getting it all out and setting the table!! It looked so beautiful I almost didn't want to put food on the plates!

Southern Sober Girl Runs said...

I always think you are dressed so cute, in winter too! When is the oleika sale? Maybe we should learn to sew...

Brittney said...

Ahh! Don't give me puppy fever! I totally feel you on the "let's make the house perfect before anyone comes over." I've been reading the Reluctant Entertainer to try and get over it and just throw a party! :)

Jill said...

LOVE the dresses, but I'd pick the puppy. Preferably the Shih Tzu but the Golden Doodle is also really, really cute (and snuggly looking haha)