Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?

I had mentioned in this previous post that I had finally found something to jump start Brian's motivation to get some projects done around here...

The Secret...

I bought him a more powerful power drill!

Look at all we have gotten done so far

The Before Veggie Garden:

After:


Remember this mirror in the corner - It is EXTREMELY heavy and needed a better tool to get the job done
Now it is where I want it

MC to the rescue again
- our hose was trampling all over my little hosteas


With the 3 day weekend coming up, who knows what we will be getting done! Why didn't I think of this sooner??
Happy Drilling!

1 comment:

Mary Carolyn Rentz said...

Hehe, thanks for the shout out. Love the new hose dispenser. And jealous and B's new power tool!