Monday, May 10, 2010

National Etiquette Week

Yes, there really is such a thing called National Etiquette Week.

In honor of this week, we are going to eat dinner at the dining room table every night with our cloth napkins, I am going to sit down and get caught up on my thank you cards (and maybe order more stationary), and read from my Emily Post Etiquette Book (I'm hoping to learn 5 new things I didn't know before).

One of my absolute FAVORITE blogs is Etiquette with Miss Janice. The first day I found her blog (thanks to the Lilly blog) I read EVERY entry! She has all kinds of etiquette tips and great sources... my book list has grown so much from her suggestions.

In honor of Etiquette Week, she has a giveaway going on. Check it out here! And if you have some time, browse her blog, you won't regret it! Good Luck!

No comments: